Thank you for your commitment to our foundation and being a part of the Cultivating Change Summit as a Workshop Presenter. Below you will find the information regarding Virtual Workshop Presentation logistics:
If you DO NOT have a ZOOM account, follow the steps below:
1. Proceed to https://zoom.us/
2. Create a FREE account at https://zoom.us/
3. Check the inbox of the email you provided.
4. Activate your account by clicking the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT link in the email sent to you by ZOOM.
5. Enter your name and create a password.
6. Skip step 2.
7. Click on the Start Meeting link on step 3.
8. Click the download and run ZOOM link
9. Complete ZOOM installation.
10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm completion of steps 1-9.
After Account Set-up/Login:
1. Locate the contacts tab at the bottom of the ZOOM app screen.
2. Click Add Contacts in the upper left of the contacts screen.
3.Enter email@example.com and click Add.
4. Repeat step 3 to add your workshop partners to your contact list.
On the Day of the Summit:
- Be logged into your ZOOM account with ALL workshop partners 15 minutes before start time.
- Test your audio and video. Identify background noise, light obstructions, glares, or visual impairments.
- Follow the calendar invite sent to you to join the official meeting page of your workshop.
*Once your account is set-up, take the time to check the quality of sound and video with your current internet connection and default computer equipment. A test-run with the Cultivating Change Summit equipment can be scheduled with firstname.lastname@example.org up to June 20th, 2017*