Celebrating Agriculture. Celebrating People.
Thank you for your commitment to our foundation and serving as a sponsor. Below you will find the information regarding the sponsorship logo guidelines, logo visibility, and logistics:
Logos MUST be either VECTOR ART or HIGH-RESOLUTION (300 dpi or greater)
Acceptable File Formats for Logos:
- VECTOR FORMATS: (Encapsulated PostScript [EPS], PostScript [PS], or Adobe Illustrator [AI]).
- HIGH RESOLUTION FORMATS: (ONLY if company does not have Vector Formats; Images MUST be AT LEAST 5in x 5in AND 300 dpi)
- PhotoShop Document [PSD]
- Tagged Image File Form [TIFF]
- Bitmap [BMP]
- Portable Network Graphics [PNG]
- Joint Photographic Experts Group [JPEG]
- or Portable Document Format [PDF]
Logo Visibility and Use:
- Video Reel: A digital video created by the foundation; combining all sponsor logos and level of sponsorships will be played at the beginning and end of all summit general sessions and events.
- Sponsor Wall: A physical, printed, standing wall on display during the entire summit.
- Website: Logo on the website page featuring sponsors of the summit.
- Conference Program: Both digital and printed form, the conference program will highlight our sponsors with their logos and level of sponsorship.
- All logos should be emailed to email@example.com
- Logos must be provided NO LATER than May 15, 2018
Note: Any logo provided which does not meet the aforementioned guidelines may not print adequately.