- POWER = People Orating Wisdom, Experience, and Research
- 10 minutes of content
- Similar to TED Talks, POWER Talks are about ideas worth sharing.
- Our POWER Talks should shift what people are thinking, feeling, and doing.
- We each have a story to tell, it is about connecting our story back to the summit and the participants.
- What's the take-away? The big "Ah-Ha" part you want participants to leave with?
- Should be delivered in a clear, conversational tone - it's about having a conversation
- PowerPoint slides will be no longer than 4 slides.
- Set-up your slide format to math that of the summit. Under "Design" tab, select "Slide Size" and select "Widescreen 16:9." This will ensure an easy transition and eliminate formatting issues.
- All slides will be saved on a flash drive and given to one of our team members during registration on Wednesday, June 20th.
- Not filled with content; pictures and keywords/quotes should help tell the stories. Below is an example of what those slides could look and feel like.