Thank you for your commitment to our foundation and being a part of the Cultivating Change Summit Engagement Center. Below you will find information regarding the engagement center guidelines and logistics:
The Purpose of the Engagement Center:
- Connect collegiate participants with companies and organizations leading efforts in creating an equitable industry.
- Foster intentional and inclusive communities by empowering LGBT leaders to unify all sectors of the agriculture industry across the globe.
- Recognize leadership in inclusive excellence within agricultural companies who are doing incredible work for LGBT agriculturists.
- Bring together corporate and organizational leaders in agriculture and diversity & inclusion.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 (10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Friday, June 23, 2017 (10:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.)
Set-up: Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Breakdown: Friday, June 23, 2017 | 12:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Each 10ft x 10ft booth space comes with 1 6ft table & 2 chairs
- Elevator access through main lobby
- Wireless internet accessibility
- If you are shipping materials out in advance, ship them to the summit hotel:
Hyatt Regency Sacramento Attn: Guest Name
1209 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please direct all inquiries involving the engagement center to Tino Rossi, Director of Corporate Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org