Celebrating Agriculture. Celebrating People.
June 20th - June 23rd, 2018 | Des Moines, IA
About the Summit
This three-day global agriculture conference in Des Moines will feature educational opportunities including workshops, expert panels, networking mixers, and keynotes from prominent agriculture LGBT and ally industry leaders.
The purpose of the Cultivating Change Summit is to bring together agriculture LGBT employees, human resources and diversity and inclusion professionals, employee resources group leaders, executives and organizational leaders, allies and others who are working toward an equitable industry environment for LGBT agriculturist everywhere.
Over 200 global agriculture leaders and partners will join together to share strategies and best practices to create a community inclusive of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions within the food, fiber, and natural resources industry.
- June 20th - 23rd, 2018
- Des Moines, Iowa
- WED Registration: Des Moines Marriott Downtown, 700 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
- WED Opening Reception: World Food Prize, 100 Locust St, Des Moines, IA 50309
- THU & FRI Registration: Des Moines Marriott Downtown, 700 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
- THU & FRI Summit Venue: Des Moines Marriott Downtown, 700 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
- SAT Iowa Ag Experience: Departing from Des Moines Marriott Downtown, 700 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
Industry Leaders Who Should Attend:
- Ag Education Professionals
- Agriculture and Merchants Business Services
- Ag Tech
- Allies and Families
- College of Agriculture Students
- Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- Employee Resources Group (ERG) Leaders
- Executives and Organizational Leaders
- Government and Public Service Officials
- Human Resources Professionals
- Production Agriculturists
- Urban Agriculturists